Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Good Witch

Just watched The Good Witch movie again. I love Katherine Bell; loved her in JAG. Anyway, I knew that the concerned citizens of the town she moved too, see anything that they don't understand as a threat. She won everyone over by no magic, but common sense and subtle tricks that are far from magic, unless you don't understand. She also had an abundance of caring and forgiveness; even if she doubted herself. A nice balance I thought. I am glad that Hallmark made a series of this. Besides it being Halloweenish (I love Halloween) it has a good message. It may not work all the time; but when the stars align, it is truly magical. I highly recommend this movie-haven't seen the others and I am going to re-watch them so will let you know as I progress through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment