Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another dream...

Had a dream last night; and of course by now its faded away. But I do remember it had a Kemper buddy of mine in it. So I shot him a note via Facebook to see how he was doing. Just on the off chance something was wrong. Nope, he was fine. Still glad I connected, you can never tell.

Its colder these past few days, dropped 30 degrees. Suppose to be warmer by the middle of the week. But what amazes me is I remember when snow lasted from October through to March. I remember it snowing on Easter and Halloween. Do I blame global warming; nope. I figure its just our planet evolving not to mention we have more people, more structures, we are doing more in the sky....

I think people want to change history so they can feel better about themselves. Don't get me wrong, us humans have screwed each other over, but no race, culture or sex has a corner market. The American Indians used to fight each other all the times. White traders bought slaves from the black tribes in Africa. Women are killing their babies for no good reason. Not picking on any group, these are facts.No matter how you sugar coat it or explain things after-yes, the Indians ended up on reservations. The slavery issue continued until after the Civil War. Woman are found to have post pardum depression. I've never fought and killed anyone for land. I have never owned a slave and I have never had a baby. I feel bad for the ancestors of those races, but today's American Indian and America black man are free to do what they want to achieve their goals. As is any American woman. The past is the past. Remember it? Sure. So we make sure not to repeat it. But to try and change it or make others now pay for the sins of the father, is not the way. Martin Luther King had a dream that all men lived as equal. Not any kind of repayment for previous sins. The American Indians have taught us that we need to respect the land, but the time they lived in and whats going on now are different. Still we can help with our carbon foot print on the earth. What works for one, may not work for another. Like religion. I agree we should try and get along. But you know there are going to be some who feel they are entitled to things. Either the very poor or the very rich. You are entitled with what the creator gave us; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. In other words, you choose to be happy. No one else can do that for you. It is truly your attitude determines your altitude.

Just my opinion, on my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment