Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A weird dream

I have no idea where the dream I had came from last night. Al I can remember is that I was in an old broken down abandoned hotel. But there was one room that had a portal to one of it's room when  the hotel was open and in it's hey day. in that room was a friend of mine from Kemper, dress in his Class A's, (I think it was the night of our military ball) and his mom was there too. I stepped through as I am now and tried to convince them I was form the future by telling them things that had happened. They didn't believe me. Then another of our friends form Kemper, Becko came up and started arguing that I wasn't from the future.

So I have no idea what that was about. I emailed my friend to see what was up and if everything was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment