Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 - Nice Weather Out



I was having lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant and who should find me, but an old friend from Kemper. So we sat and ate and reminisced about people we knew and what was going on. After an hour and a half, we left, and he bought lunch! I thought that was awful nice of him.

Had a weird dream last night, and all I can say is that it had an "evil" Chief and a "good" Chief. Chief was our bandmaster at Kemper, and he was definitely good. But as I talked with him, I knew that he had passed, I made the comment that he had dark hair now. I remember seeing a picture of him in his younger day when he had hair and it was dark. Not real clear about the rest of the dream, but thought it was interesting enough to mention.

I also thought of something-All I needed to know I learned from playing World of Warcraft. I think the first thing would be:

We all start out the same, at the same level.

I am going to make this a regular part of my blog, and hopefully can think of other things. Yeah, I play WoW. So does millions and millions of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment