Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20 - New President

Well we have a new president. Good, bad or indifferent, we are in it. I didn't vote for him, but on the same token, I give everyone a chance. So we shall see.

On that note, I sent a request to the new prez for him to sign our front page poster that the Missourian is selling. I also sent him some papers, to show him reading it. Who knows. But like we teach any sales people; if you don't ask you don't know. We may get something back, we may get nothing back. But we tried.

Someone sent me a great slide show about the Sr-71. Very nice. He was pilot and talked about how the Blackbird helped end the Cold War. I tend to agree. As we all know, intelligence is a major asset when you are working against someone. It was a very nice tribute.

W.o.w. thought: sometimes trying something new isn't bad, even if you are playing Horde.

No comments:

Post a Comment