Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16 - Snow



Well it is snowing. Its actually warmer now than it was this morning and it is suppose to be in the 40s tomorrow.

Had Papa John's pizza last night; I usually have their Hawaiian feast (Canadian bacon and pineapple) but they must have changed it and put chicken on it along with a different type of sauce. I had them switch the chicken for bacon, but didn't know about the sauce til I got the pizza. It wasn't bad, just wasn't what I was expecting.

Lots in the news today. The plane that landed in the river in New York and the oldest horse in Missouri (40yrs old) are on our web site (www.columbiamissourian.com).

I have been uploading a lot of old pictures to Classmate.com from the Kemper days. I hope some of the guys who have disappeared see them and get in touch. Still re-reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I had forgotten how good those stories were, along with great ideas. I guess that's the whole "Chicken Soup" bit.

Not much more right now. Have a 3 day weekend with the holiday on Monday.

Thought from the W.o.w universe: Even when you work hard, you may only get experience as a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment