Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year - New Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Here are my 2010 New Year's resolutions:

Write everyday
Go to church once a week
No more than 1 soda a day

According to the post count on here I had 164 for the year of 2009. Of course that doesn't take into the things I wrote that I didn't post or the multiple posts I made on the same day. Still, I started strong last year. And I tried to give up soda for 1 year. I made it to March. Which isn't bad. Also, I really cut back on my soda intake, so it helpped. Thats why I am saying a soda day. Not that I have to drink a soda a day, but limiting it to 1. When I am at my part time job I have been drinking sweet tea. And I try to drink water when I am at home. So we shall see.

Also, I will post what I am writing on here also. I am writing on a couple of Star Trek PBeM sites, so I will post what I post there on here. I must say that has helped my writer's block.

I wish I had more to say-you know, something profound or something that would get me the ability to just write and get paid for it. I always wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember.

In closing, its 19 degrees now at 3:11 pm in Columbia, Missouri. Mizzou lost to Navy yesterday 35 to 13. I have great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment