Monday, January 11, 2010

A-Team Movie

Ok, lets say I was a little resistance to this as The A-Team was part of my childhood and the crew was great. They had the right combination. Also, I am tired of Hollywood remaking the classics... although I would like to see them re-make Porkey;s, but I digress.

I want to see this movie. And Cooper is Face Man. And I want to see who Murdock is. AND having an Abraham tank drop and then open fire with the top fifty against a drone... come on. Although I could tell it was CGI. But it looks like they did it right. They had the same intro and THAT was important... although they did change the Soldiers of Fortune bit. Anyway, it looks fun, and I think George Perpard would be happy with it. But I still love the original guys. But I do think this looks like its gonna be fun. Now watch me watch it and be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment