Monday, January 11, 2010

J.J. Abrams

Ok, I could go into the whole 'Abrams must die' bit, but not going to do it. Abrams just needs to stay away from Star Trek. Let him play with Lost, which has gone down hill; Mission: Impossible which is good for him... action pack, no plot. I wished he had kept "What About Brian" going as it was twisted and tangled. And of course Fringe, which is also twisted and tangled. Armageddon was great. So hes not bad. He just needs to let Star Trek go. He says hes into Trek and things like that's, except he forgets there are people out here who follow Trek and have been following Trek since TOS (The Original Series) and I wish he would STAY THE HELL AWAY! I am in one main Trek organization, Starfleet International and I have started writing again on line in Trek PBeM groups. And this new movie has got people up in arms. And to see that he has a Trek sequel planned... OMG. Bryan may not be around for my secret Santa to give me that movie on dvd, as I really, really doubt I will pay to watch it, if this last one is indication. As I have said, I probably will watch it, but not going pay for it.

J.J. stay with Fringe. Love that. Bring back What About Brian. Play with Lost and Mission: Impossible. Just stay the hell away from Trek.

Yeah, I just let everyone know how much I love Trek, but don't care. What you did has screwed up so much, you have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment