Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Carol Burnett & The Muppets

Two of my all time favorite shows! I LOVED Carol Burnett and Company. Their show was great without being x or even r rated. And to see Tim Conway and Harvey Koreman break each other up.... OMG. I hope they release the series on dvd and not just a few episodes. There were so many stars, so many skits that people liked for different reasons. In fact I found a skit where they parodied Star Trek. At least Carol was in it... I think it was a later Burnett show, but still, Carol has it. Her and Lucille Ball were the Queens! And to watch Tim Conway tell the elephant story.... I could watch that again and again. Thank you You-Tube.

And that brings me to The Muppets. Again, love them. And their movies! Who can forget John Denver singing on their show. Ah, those were the days.

Would love to have all of them again to watch and re-watch again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment