Monday, January 4, 2010

Trek & Jouneyman

All I can say is: Thank God for Hulu.

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed and cringed at Journeyman. A unwilling time traveller. Love time traveller. Anyway, I am so glad that Hulu has it-but don't know for how long. And he works for a newspaper, so how Nigh Stalker-ish is that. Not to mention that I do also, and love the parallel.

As for Trek-here is another comment about the latest Trek movie: if the Romulan could go back into time and blow up Vulcan, and Romulus and Remus are still around, why didn't he just tell the Romulans when and where and get that device there earlier so as to prevent their destruction. I know, I know.. wouldn't make for a good movie. Still....we have enough plot holes as it is.

And I have a fever blister on the back of my tongue.. and it sucks... So i fell off my New Year's resolution as I had a 2nd Coke. It cools and helps it. Water doesn't last as long as the cola does. So strike one on my New Year's resolution. But since I didn't have one yesterday, maybe it could count towards that?

No comments:

Post a Comment