Friday, January 8, 2010

Cupid

Just saw another good TV show that I liked on Hulu called "Cupid." And I was thinking, that would be neat, to be Cupid. We all want that. So if I could do anything or be anything I would be Santa Claus first, then Cupid. And while wanting to be people, I don't think I'd want to be Moses, but at times I have felt like him, so that would be in there also.

I just hate they take off neat shows like that. They are the 'feel good' ones I liked. Also I saw the show with Kelsey Grammar "Back to You." Was much better than his latest "Hank." At least BTY lasted longer than Hank-Hank only had 8 shows and I think the other had 12 or 13; and it had Fred Willard. I looked him up on IMDB, my goodness, he has been around and done a lot and he is still as funny now as he has been any other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment