Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jonah Hex & True Grit

NO. No, No, No, No! I am so sick of Hollywood screwing with my comic book heros. And now they are screwing with the Duke.

I know that Jonah Hex was not as known as the big "S." and that could either be Superman or Spiderman. Still...after "avatar" (I am NOT going capitalize that) I wonder what message they (Follywood) will try and ram down our throats.

And now I see they are remaking True Grit with Beau Bridges as Rooster. PLEAZZZZZZZZE. I am still trying to swallow that they are remaking "The A-Team."

So far the only really good remake is Battlestar Galactica. Another good remake is The Night Stalker, and trust me...I didn't like it the first time, but after watching on SciFi channel (Not whatever they are calling it now) I really enjoyed it and wish it had continued. An honorable mention to Knight Rider.

Of course, all the good ones that don't have messages, seem not to make it. I guess Follywood could peddle their crap, so people wouldn't back their movies. Am I getting cynical in my old age... maybe. At least about movies. If I was only paying 3bucks for a movie, MAYBE. But now they are $10! Sorry, in this case I will either wait for the rental or wait and see them on line, free.

No comments:

Post a Comment