Monday, December 28, 2009

Tom Cruise

Rarely any more do I like or even think about Tom Cruise. I remember him when he was in the movie "Taps" (for obvious reasons.) Then of course in Top Gun and the Color of Money. Rain Man was ok, but after that, I have a hard time thinking of anything that I have liked him in. Mission: Impossible he was ok in, but they screwed with the people-of course I can put that off as perhaps "Mr. Phelps" was just the name-like the Dread Pirate Roberts. Anyway, I digress.

I saw a pre-view for an upcoming movie that he is and I must say, I do want to see it. And I think this is the part that he was made to play. An action hero/comedy. I mean come on... Cruise is comedic action at best so what better foil. Here is the description:

An action-comedy centered on a fugitive couple (Cruise and Diaz) on a glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure where nothing and no one – even themselves – are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust.

Its called Knight and Day. And I do want to see it, so much I will probably spring the money to see it in the theater  I just hope I am not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment