Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 352 - Movies

Alright, I rented some movies this weekend. I did pretty good on what I chose. Although I was a bit disappointed with some and met my expectations with others.

Angels & Demons. Great movie, but not as good as Da Vinci. Still, very good as I was still wondering right to the end. I am glad that the Illumniati was;t really attacking them. Even though the Illuminati doesn't exist (yeah right). So, a good choice.

Funny People. Love Adam Sandler. I have learned that Seth Rogen, while alot of this generation might like him, I don't really. I have tried. Tried. Knocked up...ugh. Superbad....ugh. Pineapple Express (never saw except a part in passing a tv when it was on)....ugh. Zack & Miri....just a little better than ugh. This was not one of the better Adam Sandler one. I liked Bedtimes Stories. I think thats what he should stick with. Just my opinion.But I still like him.

Goods. Love it! Jeremy Piven, love him. Knew it when I saw him in PCU. Ok, never seen Entourage, and I don't want to, as I want to keep liking him.

Night at the Museum 2. Very good. Not as good as I was hoping, but not bad either. Not as good as the first, but still a good one.

The Ugly Truth. Love it! Gerard Butler. Katherinie Heigel. Great movie, good date movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment