Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today

Here is the first poem I ever wrote and was ever published. This might actually be the first crack in my stain glass heart, I don't know. I could say Julie was, but that was a pure love that transcends words, as first loves are suppose to be. I could say Kemper, but that was like an older woman teaching a young boy what it was like to be a man. So, yeah, this would be the first crack; as this one hurt. Alot.

Today

A dream died today. One that had held me for so long flying high and now I come crashing down. A very special dream died today.

A tear fell today. Followed by another and another and another. a lot of tears fell today from my eyes.

A part of me died today. A love gone away, stayed away forever. A part of me died, but a small part will always stay in my heart, forever.

Whoever said, 'It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all' never lost at love. But at times love comes when you least expect it, and goes when you need it most.

Dear Mom & Dad, not much going on today...

No comments:

Post a Comment