Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33

I was amazed when an old friend found me on Facebook. Here is a guy I have not seen or heard from in over 26 years, yeah hes a military school boy, and he drops me a line. His picture looks just like him; granted a few wrinkles. But I could spot him a mile off. Took me back.

And it must be these Chicken Soup books... on the Christian one now. In one entry it talks about that Lucifer was expelled from Heaven for being proud. I think back to that, and I wonder; is that what happened to me? Goes back to what I said once about, oh how the mighty has fallen. Helping a student here reminded me about my two kitties. She made the comment about not being ready and I agree. Granted its been two years, but I worry. I don't want a repeat of what happened.

The weather is nice today; 40s. Although its suppose to be in the 20's tomorrow.

Not much else for now. Was real lazy this weekend, and getting back into the swing of things here and now. Maybe God is 'nudging' me in a direction, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment