Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 58 - Oh pooh, fudge and crap

I totally forgot to write in my blog yesterday. I could blame that I wasn't feeling well, and that I went to bed at 8 pm last night and slept to almost that same time today. Another thing that I have herd writers say is to write about the same time, in the same place. Don't know if I can do that. If I was a real writer, as in that was my only job, yeah. But I will try. I also often just write when the mood strikes.

So far I have had three of my blog entries appear on MyMissourian.com, and one was even in print; before the Saturday edition was discontinued.

Considering that I had a couple, and yes I can almost remember them dreams last night, the definitely means I am not feeling well. Now if I can only remember them long enough to write them down and see if they sound as good aloud as they did in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment