Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 35

Like I said in a previous post, an old friend found me online. We chatted and I asked who he had kept up with, and one name interested me. This was another old friend from Kemper. This guy was hilarious. When we wrote stories in English class, this guy always did a great job of being funny. So my friend told me he was in LA doing the Hollywood thing. I googled his name and sure enough, it came up in the IMDB. So when I clicked for a picture, there he was in all his splendor. Just seeing his face made me smile, still makes me smile.

I was also watching some old Frank Sinatra dvds I have about his life. The way he and the Rat Pack of Dean and Sammy worked, I can see Bunch and George and I doing the same. Sammy was Bunch, while George and I alternated between the others. Just like their antics showed the fun they had and the love and respect was always an underscore, I think that's the way it was with us also.

No comments:

Post a Comment