Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 42

Just like people watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, I like certain regular commercials, that I think are brilliant. Like I said, I am in Sales, and know the benefit of something sticking with you. The Clydesdale's, the frogs, Joe Camel, the Taco Bell dog and the Geico gecko are great ones. But I love the 'priceless' commercial where the guy gives his wife the paper bag, tissue and trampoline, before he shows her the cars.

But I also love Freecreditreport.com band guys. I found out that the vocals are not from the lead singer in the band. The lead singer is Canadian and the vocal is from someone else. Then we have the Whats In Your Wallet. Both the old David Spade commercials and the ones with the Vikings. I swear that one of those vikings is "Ogre" from 'Revenge of the Nerds fame. Love those guys. And now my new favorite is Flo from Progressive Insurance.

Certain ad campaigns are great. I am glad they are on You Tube and the FreecreditReport.com guys even have their own web site with the videos and the lyrics! Take time to stop and smell the coffee and watch the commercials. Or in some people's case stop and sing Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment