Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rascal Flats


For those of you who aren't country music lovers, you probably don't know the name Rascal Flats. They are a great band, sky rocketed up. And I can remember when they came to Columbia and played the Blue Note, before they were really big. In any case...

They have a lyric in one of their latest song I thought was really neat. Then I was Googling John Belushi and found this picture. And I thought that Belushi really did

leave, in the middle of a song.

Belushi really went out on top, and way too soon. And I don't care, I LOVED him in Continental Divide. It just proved what kind of range he had.

I lived at the right time to see the Blues Brothers and all the memories that brings. Belushi is like an old friend. Randy Wright. They are connected.

And this pic is pure Belushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment