Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happily Ever After

A Chippendale dancer, a Virgin and a guy from Boston go dating in the dark... as I have mentioned I hate reality shows... except... Love Dating In The Dark. Oh and I checked out Wipeout, not bad, but this is on DITD.

The episode I saw had those as the guys. The women were a hair stylist, a postal carrier and a wedding planner.

And the virgin was a motivational speaker, and the Chippy was also a Nutritional Store owner. I forget what the guy from Boston was. In fact, he kinda was pissing me off, but then he grew on me; as he did the stylist.

The Chippy, you might have thought he was kinda egotistical, but for the most part he was a good guy.

As they went on, the virgin and the mail carrier hit it off. But when he saw her, and she was smoking hot, he worried that what he wanted and what she wanted were different. So he left her on the balcony. He was saving himself. In some ways I kinda knew he wouldn't choose her, but I was hoping. I mean, when she saw him, she actually cried. So sorry for her, but he knew what he wanted and thought was best. It sucked, but...

The other two; I kinda knew the Boston guy and stylist would get together. It was obvious after they saw each other. I was most worried about the last one.

they connected. Her background was something I related; sitting on the side lines. I mean she was tall, blond, well built, but she was worried she wasn't the Barbie type. And he even said that she wasn't like his last girlfriend. But then this was the reason he wanted to do it; to take looks out of the equation and find someone who was interested in the person inside. So two out three. This was better than the last one I saw where all 3 women went after one guy.

I kinda hate myself for liking this show so much, but it is because it is something I have always thought was true; get to know whats on the inside. There have been shows, where once they saw the other they changed. and the funny thing, none of these people were ugly or anything. It just goes to show that some men and women have unrealistic ideas of what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment