Sunday, September 5, 2010

Community/The Gates/Eureka

Ok, very seldom do I recant on what I think of a series. But I must for Community. I still stand behind that it started rough. And since I started skipping through the episodes until the end of the season, I have found a real gem. And Chevy Chase has really broken off the rust he was in to be extremely good as I always knew he was. They have found the right combination finally and it plays well!

And now The Gates. Again, I stand behind that it started rough, but when they finally brought the sheriff into the secrets, it has become more bearable. It is like the reference to Chinese food. You just can't stay away. Although I am still waiting for a Frankenstein monster or a mummy to show up. And I wish, I WISH they had left Blackstone and The Dresden Files alone. Him popping up all over the shows... he was such a GOOD Dresden. Sigh.

And finally Eureka. I know I am in a minority here, but I wish the Sheriff and Allison had NOT gotten together. UGH. For some reason I have a real problem with them. I just don't see the passion or their chemistry. I like the whole time travel bit, and 'Dr Old Spice.' We shall see what happens I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment