Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weird War # 123

Today's comic suck. Simply put, there isn't a one that I would read let alone collect. Well, as I clean out my storage units, a lot of stuff gets trashed, some is given away/sold and some I keep. And my collection of Weird War comics is one thing that I am keeping.

In this issue is one of my favorite stories that I have tried to repeat. But without telling the whole story or the comic I don't do it justice. But I do want to repeat what the last part is... for those of us who believe, we understand. And I say 'believe' and that can be in any number of things. Those that don't believe or have faith; again in whatever you have faith in, it won't mean anything. To the rest of us... still tear up when I read it.

There is a secret place childhood. A place filled with fantasy and innocence and most of all, belief. We live inside that secret place until we grow too big and must tuck its mysteries away. But if we are wise, we hide that secret place somewhere near at hand. The power of belief lies dormant in us all, waiting for its moment. For most it is only a feeble ember. But for a precious few, innocence is a flame that never dies! And some day, the chance will come to answer a special call to fight a noble fight and to discover, the triumph of faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment