Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Remakes and Trying To Get Rid Ofs...

Ok, they are remaking Red Dawn and True Grit. OMG. Please. I can tell you I won't be seeing either one. I remember the first ones. If it ain't got John Wayne, I don't care. and I lived through Red Dawn. Screw Hollywood!

And now they are wanting to get rid of Ronald McDonald. The easiest thing I can say to those people, and please take it in the spirit it was intended: FUCK OFF! What, your parenting skills prevent you from keeping your kids from a McDonalds, or kicking their butts outside without some electronic device strapped to them. If you feel the need to have them with an electronic device, how about a GPS in case something happens to them you can find them. But you should know where your kids are and teach them how to avoid strangers, protect themselves from perverts AND bullies. And NOT to be so freaked about bullying that they take their own life. yes its a tragedy, but I went through it. I didn't talk to my parents but tuffed it out. Nowadays our kids aren't that tough; it ok to talk it through and to get help. I had no problems to standing up to my bullies eventually. But now a days, the bullies might be armed, so getting some back up is nothing to be ashamed of.

So to recap: Screw the new re-makes of Red Dawn and True Grit and to those people who want to get rid of Ronald McDonald - F U C K O F F ! I don't know how plainer I can be. its just like what hank Jr./ the next thing you know they will be trying to get rid of Bugs Bunny and Willie E. Coyote for too much violence or put those stupid ratings on them. And as for bullies; stand up if you can, get help if you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment