Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Mizzou


No matter what; no matter how many years or whatever conference we re in.  The only rival we will ever have is KU. Every time I am in Lawrence or going through it, I feel like I am in enemy territory. Basketball you can have. We had Norm Stewart and thats all I 'll say about that, But Mizzou football. Ahhhh. That's something else.

They say that if you get a tattoo you'd better like what you are getting. I would have NO problem ever getting this, even now.  Yes, I know they are only games, and that we are universities. Yes, I know we are not, currently, in the same conference. But we were in the Big 8 and then the Big 12.

I went to Mizzou, I graduated (finally) from Mizzou and I even worked there. So while it may not be as deep as my love for Kemper (few things are), my Mizzou roots do run deep.

I'll just say this; I am only for two college teams; Mizzou-of course. and anyone playing KU.

No comments:

Post a Comment