Thursday, March 23, 2017

9th Doctor


For many this was their introduction to Doctor Who.

I remember seeing Doctor Who when I was at Mizzou. It came on a cable channel out of St. Louis I believe. I was over at Mark Twain hall visiting some friends and as I was leaving in the late evening there was a crowd in the TV room.  They were watching Doctor Who with Baker. I knew it was the BBC as you can always tell the old BBC, there is something about those clear programming that is unmistakably BBC. I was hooked.

Well some days later I was searching for Doctor Who and found a sci-fi show that was obviously BBC. I started watching and I was mesmerized. Except it was Doctor Who, it was Blake's 7. I eventually did find Doctor Who and my love for two BBC shows were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment