Friday, January 31, 2014

Can singing stop you peeing?

I am in Sales. Which means I am on the road in all kinds of weather; in and out of my car.   So after drinking a large Diet Coke, and the cold air hitting me, I had a typical reaction; in that I had to go pee. Bad. And like right now. So I hurriedly started to drive to a Quick Trip. I was seriously wondering if I was going to make it. So to take my mind off of my situation, I started to sing with a song on the radio. And wonders of wonder; I fought the urge. And yes, I made it in time.

Same day. The afternoon. Just had lunch, another big Diet Coke. Same thing, Cold air. Reaction. I jump in my car and off looking for a bathroom. I start to sing and again, I was able to control myself making it in time to get to a Casey's.

So I am wondering if there is some correlation to singing that you are able to control the pee urge or was it just my voice that forced everything to 'freeze' sorta speak. I don't know. But it helped me.

Yeah, I know. I'm strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment