Monday, June 21, 2010

Head EXploding (102)

No. No. No. to the utmost power.

Smurfs. The movie. The 3D movie. Gee, how much more can we cash in? Blue. 3D. where have I seen this before in a totally crappy movie? I can not even begin to tell you how I hate Hollywood for this. They subject us to that first blue monstrosity (Avatar) and now THIS?

whew. Breath.

But something original is Scott Pilgrim vs the World. While I am not that big a fan of Michael Cera; his stuff I either want to see or hate that I saw, this one is one of those that I want to see.

Ok... here we go again.

The series, The Gates. Ok, I could maybe see the vampires in a gated community, I can even make allowances for them coming out in the sun. The new police chief shows up, the wife vamps out kills someone, hubby has to clean up, mess, they have to hide the body, figure out what to do... ok. I could swallow that... sorta of. But then some of the high school jocks are wolves. There are witches there too. OMG! Whats next, zombies or Frankenstein monsters? And then of course, the police chief had to leave his last posting for dubious reason. Real, non supernatural. he seems to be a gung ho cop who likes to bend the rules. Please. I think we have o.d.ed on vampires. Unfortunately I am curious what they are going to do. I would love if they made the cop some badder ass badie. But that makes too much sense. And I could see the old police chief being dead, every time they mentioned that he suddenly retired and is one some beach in Mexico. I will lay you 2 to 1 its the developer. He seems so slimy. And they gave him an accent. Geeze. Lets just have a flashing sign over his his head saying "Main Evil Character Here."

Last but not least; the new movie The Losers verse The A Team. I have heard that the A Team movie does pretty good. I just wish they hadn't revised this form the series. But I have heard that George Peppard (original Hannibal) would have approved-and it was a good fun flix.

The Losers. Another action flix about a military group. This also looks really fun and action filled. I just wish they hadn't used the name 'Losers.' But, they are not trying to be The Losers from my favorite old time W W II comics; and it seems appropriate for what they do. So with that minor exception, I'd would love to see this movie. Also, there is a Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis movie coming out I thought. All 3 together in the same movie?! My Goodness! That would be some action packed movie. All they would need would Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks and Chuck Norris and the world would melt from the greatness. LOL.

which reminds me; there is a new Predator movie coming out. I want to see it, but I read an interview with director/write or someone about this and that he didn't want a "big" baddie and that why they cast someone "non-Schwarzenegger." Ok, I would see this movie as the idea of bringing together elite killers, to a predator game preserve and they are the prey, is good. But to say that shit...piss me off. Hey look at Bruce Willis in the Die Hard franchise. Hes not buff. He did bulk out in Tears of the Sun. But still.

Ok, I am off my soap box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment