Monday, June 14, 2010

Dreams, Again (109)

Another unsettling dream. And this lasted a long time, but was really no longer than two hours, according to when i went to bed and when I woke from the dream.

I made the mistake of taking a nap on Sunday and generally catching up on my sleep. well, I caught too much sleep and was thus forced to try and get some sleep at a normal time.

This dream, as that other unsettling was, was not a first person dream. It was like watching a TV show. And I really felt toward the character that was the focus. Funny, it wasn't me. I mean, he didn't look like me, so how could it be me? Yeah I know. Also, I knew it was a dream. Didn't make it any less unsettling.

It was unsettling, not really upsetting. So, don't really know what my psyche is doing or playing. Maybe I am catching some bad TV series that didn't make it pasta 6 or 12 show run. I have found a few on Hulu like that. Some I have really liked; others, to have gone 6 episodes was gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment