Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 265 - New Shows

I have only seen two of the new shows coming up and to say the least I am disappointed.

First "Community." I was excited since it has Chevy Chase in it. But the main character is some guy who I have not seen, and after seeing him; don't find him that funny. Also, the ensemble, not the best. And Chevy doesn't seem to be at the top of his game. yeah I know; its been a few years since Saturday Night Live. And for those who don't know-yeah he was one of the originals. I don't see this lasting, or at the very least, I don't see me watching it unless something drastically changes.

Next "Accidentally on Purpose." Another I was looking forward to, with Jenna Elfman. Not as bad a pilot as I thought. But not the best either. In this case though, some of the ensemble seem better than the main. I love her Australian girl friend! And his buddies who seem the typical 20 something slackers/partiers! Jenna is cute stile and has some good one liners. And she seems to let slip the "I Love You." A little much. Might make a season with her saying it and meaning it after she realizes she does.

And I am not a fan of watching people dance, so that dancing stuff..... yawn. All in all, a very poor year for new stuff; and then they cancelling the good stuff. Figures. Any more I guess I can wait on any show I like and just by the box set and have a great marathon time.

No comments:

Post a Comment