Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 257 - Dreams vs Reality

Did you ever have an unsettling dream? Not a bad dream or a scary one, but one that unsettled you? They say dreams are actually your mind dealing with things. Sometimes they are supposedly premonitions. I have had what I have thought was Deja Vu. So what do dreams mean? I have read books on the symbol isms; and that's good. Except when the dream is fairly straight forward. And that's the problem. Or maybe I am just depressed that Patrick Swayze died.

Never did see Dirty Dancing, and Ghost got tiring after hearing "Unchained Melody" all over the radio. Loved him in Road House and Red Dawn. I must admit that I liked the guy and had thought and hoped he had kicked cancer. With him passing, Farrah gone, and I found out that Dan Seal also died. It seems that a lot of the people that are famous and I liked are passing. Must be their time. Also, I can see how lonely it can start to be when you start to loose people that you grew up with. Either real friends or the stars we saw and heard on tv and radio. Sometimes new ones come along. Sometimes not.

Prayers to those family and friends of those we have lost-Patrick Swayze, Farrah & Dan Seals. I know that people loose friends and family every day from illness, disease, war and accidents. Heart and prayers go out to them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment