Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 109 - I Hate Cinderella


Ok, I don't HATE her. I just don't like the story. I mean, the story is good, I just hate the bullies. I have always hated bullies. Because in grade school I was bullied. And then when I went to military school and took martial arts and learned how to handle myself and got confidence, never been bullied after that. I stand up for myself and for the little guy. So the story, while good, just makes me cringe. And that goes when I read a book that is like that.

So that makes me the defender of the underdog, so be it. I learned a lot over the years, and like "My Name Is Earl" I feel like I have to do some payback. I have never bullied, that's not it. Just other stuff. So while I am not as anal as Earl, I do believe in Karma. And everything is balanced and paybacks are a bitch. Trust me when I say I am going through payback.

No comments:

Post a Comment