Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Steampunk, It Begins

There are times when the universe is targeting you. Perfect example: I had this bright idea to do a movie with the people from MMSFFA. Ideas were thrown around. Whatever is was it should have zombies, be some kind of love story, and I don't recall if I thought of the idea or it was brought up, but be set in the Steampunk universe.

Then trying to work out a plot, characters and other things, its birth has been assured so it has started to take on a life of its own.

And watching the new episode of "Castle" has a steampunk tie-in.

So...

I know, most people have no clue what steampunk is. And even I have only a passing knowledge of it. It is another subculture to sci-fi/fantasy. Like Star Trek and Star Wars, except it is more fluid. There is no one universe like in Star Wars, but more of ideas of 'what-if'.

So the story should be interesting I'll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment