Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Don't Get Women Like That

For some reason those words "I Don't Get Women Like That" I have always wanted to write an article, book, song, whatever about them. It could be taken 2 ways - another Lady and the Tiger scenario.

In one case: It could mean I (meaning me) don't get (actually to have) women like that (A certain type of woman).

or it could mean:

I don't get (to understand) women like that (a certain way)

It could be a combo of both. But the idea has been rattling around in my brain. I see exceptionally hot women out; dresses that barely cover their waist, with high heel pumps and make-uped to the nines. No one is sure if they are tease, or are really looking for something. In either case, it wouldn't matter to me, as A) I don't play those kind of head screws. And B), I am not their type. So to view from afar.

I know; the counter for my argument is, they don't know anything about me and would be missing out and second, anyone who doesn't play head games are either really crazy themselves or the old 'if you don't play you don't get game.' In either case the result is the same. Zero.

But before this sounds too much like a pity that's not it. I know a lot of women, who without makeup and the right dress you wouldn't know how hot they look. As for the inside of a woman. Who truly knows their other sex of a species? We don't. Thus my comment, I don't get women like that.

I think a good article of a song would do well with this particular turn of a phrase. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment