Monday, August 30, 2010

Commercials and Wal Mart

If you watch Hulu at all, you grow to hate some of those commercials. You can't change the channel and they repeat those same a lot of the time, no matter what you are watching. Geiuco being one of the bigger ones to do that. Don't get me wrong, they are neat commercials, just not every time.

In any case, Wal Mart has an interesting one, as I agree with the message about helping people. It was a bout a young boy who was waiting for someone as he was a Reading Tutor, and all he knew was that this person needed help with his reading. When his student shows up, its an older man. A voice over explains they are thanking those that make a difference.

Since I believe the written word is THE most important invention of mankind, I love this commercial. Its simple, has a good message and a twist. By far the best I have seen in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't see that Wal-Mart commercial. Is it only on Hulu?

    ReplyDelete