Friday, November 13, 2009

Foxx & Dempsey

I have always liked Jamie Foxx... and I do want to see "Law Abiding Citizen." I just hate that he is the 'bad' guy in this. But in this case, I guess it is suppose to show he versatility. Which is fine. I have always said about vigilante, if you do it, and get caught, you have no one to blame but yourself. Still, I want to see the movie, even though I know the good guy/little guy doesn't win in the end. I mean this is Hollywood. They would never let that happen.

And Patrick Dempsey, I used to like. Especially when I saw him in "Can't By Me Love." But then he went to Grey's Anatomy and that one Disney movie, where he got Cinderella from Prince Charming. I don't care, even Disney.. you screw with my fairy tales I will not watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment