Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 127 - Bones & Kingdom

I started out liking the series "Bones." But now, I don't like Bones. I like the series and all the other characters. In fact they can down play her in the series-leave her in the lab so she can talk to the bones, and let everyone else have a better tole. She may be the smartest person, but she is the most socially inept person ever. Yeah it was cute the first or second season, but its like watching "I Love Lucy." She doesn't get it. So anymore I just tune her out and concentrate on the others. I like that they have one of ZZ Top in there as one of the regulars father. And he plays it so well.

Another thing that I like is when I find something on my own. That's how I found the music of Barry Manilow and Poco. The series that I found is from the BBC, and is called Kingdom. After watching the first episode on Hulu, I watched the rest of them. Great ! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment