Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 86


I love how people love to talk trash about people who like cats. Well I do. I love cats. I prefer them over dogs; and I like dogs just fine. I just like cats. Maybe it is the attitude. They sometimes come when you call them. They may or may not like what you feed them. They demand attention. Gee, I don't know whey guys don't like them; we put up with that kind of stuff from women. And maybe that's why women like cats, as they remind them of men. Who knows.

I know whey I have an affinity for cats; growing up on a farm we had a lot of cats. They were the natural defense against mice, snakes, grasshoppers and many other things you might find on a farm. I got my education on the miracle of birth and life from watching baby kittens being born. And I have seen three mother cats attack and run off a German shepherd dog, who just happened to drop be and see what was going on.

In closing; I will take the kidding. Doesn't bother me. I have always loved cats and always will. I even had a store called The Cheshire Cat. But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment