Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dreams (the night time variety)

I more than most know about dreams; I minored in Psychology in college so know just how screwed I am. Dreams are either your subconscious or perhaps if you believe-of things yet to come.  And if you even remember your dreams, that's something.

I remember a dream I had last night; as it woke me up gasping for air.

I was seated outside. A pretty woman who I did not know, came up to me and I stuck my hand up, like raising my hand to answer a question in class. She took my hand and kissed it tenderly and for a long time. She then helped me up and I kissed her lovingly and for a long time. Again, I did not know her.

I then said something that I can not believe.

"Are you a mechanic? Cause you just jump stared my heart."

I then woke up, Not sure if it was from the cheesy line or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment