Friday, July 16, 2010

The Gates

Ok... ok... like bad delivery food I keep coming back to this... whatever. Ok, let me bite off this: I can take a vampire (gorgeous one at that) who can do the sun (with sun screen) has blood stored in her home like bottle of wine (ironic that they are stored in the wine cellar)in her home but vamps out and kills someone and hubby (also a vamp) is pissed about that. Hes trying to do the normal thing. Ok... swallow that. I can do it.

Then the new police chief is a no holds barred, had to leave one town cause he was over zealous and is now the new chief in a gated community cop. Ok, that's was easy.

His son is attracted to the girlfriend of one of the local jocks, who just happens to be a werewolf. And there are other teen wolves out there too. Giving him a hrad time about not 'running' with them. Gee peer pressure comes in all forms I guess. Ok... a little harder, but after some coughing, I swallowed that.

Then the wife of said police chief goes to town to a herbal store and gets caught between two of the local wiccans. Ok.... that's getting a bit tough.

Then one of his deputies (another beautiful lady) starts to freak and blood out after something of hers is stolen. And, after getting said item back (didn't see what it is) she offs the guy. Ok.. by itself doable, but this is getting a bit much.

Oh, and the actor who played Dresden (great series and great books) shows up as.... well I'm not sure what he is as I fast forwarded through that part as I couldn't bare to see that. But hes a vamp too. And he and the female share someone and then she lies to hubby about it. OMG> Now thats a soap opera. Oh wait, maybe its just Phantom of the Opera.

And now, the girlfriend broke up with her furry faced bf for the chief's son. And after laying one helluva kiss on him, he collapses. Cut to one of the local witches, who I thought of as a good witch, was talking with said father about daughter and that he had to tell his daughter about her mother and that was becoming a succubus. For those of you who know what that is, we can all go "ahhhh" that's why ex-bf said had so much energy since breaking up with her, she wasn't feeding on it. For those who don't know what a succubus is, look it up.

Ok, I have had about as much as I can swallow. Does this mean EVERYONE is some kind of creepy crawly? I mean, I could take one or two, but this is getting ridiculous. I had joked about if we would see Frankenstein's monster or the Mummy. Now, I am just wondering when.

No comments:

Post a Comment