Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Garfunkel And Oates

I was watching Jay Leno and he had on "Garfunkel & Oates." When I saw who it was I couldn't believe it. These 2 actresses I have seen on different things and together they form a comedy singing duo. Their stuff is right off 'Bob & Tom' show. Not to mention I recognized them both from TV shows I have watched.

The tall blond, who I always liked and thought was a great talent was in The Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies. The ukulele player I had just seen in 'Til Death.

Their music is tongue in cheek with a old fashioned pen; you know the one-with a sharp point that drips ink.

Check them out.

http://www.garfunkelandoates.com/

And Bob & Tom Show, if you are listening, you should definitely gets these girls on your show!

No comments:

Post a Comment