Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Web Series - The Sanctum

I guess I am starting to get into web series like a lot of people these days. The first one I found and I must say is still my favorite is The Guild. I know there are some Trek ones out there, so I must remain true to the craft and what I have seen they are good. And of course Linked is a new one and very good for the first time. I just found another called The Sanctum. And the reason I like this is that it takes a twist on something that is real, addiction and people with super powers. And especially the first episode. Like anything else there are some good ones and one that might need some work. But all in all very good. Cliche in some aspects but refreshing in others. Only had 6 or 7 episodes, but worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7CHntsFF8

No comments:

Post a Comment